I was bored and blog stalking Lori when I found this. Seemed like a good cure for my boredom so here you go. Now you too can be bored out of your skull while you read it,
1) Where do you write?
Couch, van, work, bed, and at the computer desk. I think I may have consistency problems.
2) When do you write?
Usually when I should be doing other things. Between customers at work, When my son is occupied with video games, and when I want an excuse to be antisocial
3) Planner or Pantser?
Pantser. Complete and utter pantser. It is all outlined in my head but I have been known to scrap 90% of it.
4) Coffee or tea?
Coke (cola not contraband substances)
5) Pen and paper, or computer?
Pen and paper. It sucks for speed but my OCD can't handle my abysmal typing skills and still make progress.
6) What gets you in the writing mood?
Reading good books, watching good movies, and getting bills in my mailbox.
7) What pulls you out of the writing mood?
Having people touch me. Seriously I am not a touchy feely person and it messes with my mojo.
8) What’s the best writing advice you’ve ever read/heard/received?
"That's what first drafts are for." is right up there with "It's only words, you can change them later." .Wow sounds really lame when you write it out.
9) Got muse?
No but I have a cat does he count? I have a lot of inspiration but I think we all do the difference is what we choose to do with it.
10) Who is the biggest supporter of your writing?My husband, brother and mother, and myself of course. It seems silly to list myself but without the faith in my own abilities I would never get anything done. Other people having belief and faith is not what allows me to take the leap and potentially waste hours/days/weeks of my life I am never going to get back. It is believing in myself that gives me permission to do that.
11) Sound or Silence?
am pretty sure silence is an urban legend. I have heard of it but never experienced it for myself.