Since Lori is showing me up in the writing department I decided it was time to get down to business and take a day off from using my screen time to read Sins and get some more words on paper/screen.
My biggest issue is when transferring work from one medium to the other I tend to edit in the process and that slows me up.
I am however making slow but steady progress. Once I learned to read my own hand writing I had to convert my short hand scribbles into coherent story. I think tequila may have helped with this but alas I have none.
Santa can you bring me an extra 3 hours a day of quiet?
This week in books 7/14/17
-
This week! Books!
But first, a programming note. Posts will be a bit sporadic in the next few
weeks as I am headed to San Diego for the wonderment known ...
9 years ago
I drink tequila, it makes me happy...
ReplyDelete