Thursday, February 10, 2011

A B C D E F G Barney is my enemy.

For those of you not familiar with Barney he is an obnoxious 6 ft tall singing purple dinosaur who has been the bane of my existence for the last 17 years. He is also like crack for babies and toddlers and my 9 month old is thoroughly addicted.

This morning I woke with a segue worked out perfectly in my mind as well as how to feed some back story. It needed to be written right away for fear of losing it so I did what any responsible parent does. I plopped by baby in front of the one eyed babysitter and turned on Barney.

Seemed like a great plan until you try to write a scene very high in sexual tension and violence to a backdrop of If your happy and you know it and Family is special

Ugh someone shoot him and make stew already

No comments:

Post a Comment