Friday, October 31, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Halloween of course. I love this holiday because it is so low pressure (unlike Valentines) and there is no pressure to give gifts. Nope it is perfect I get to hit random strangers up for donations of chocolate. Halloween was SO invented by a woman.

We made pumpkins, and put up decorations and baked cookies and for supper tonight we are having worms and brain (spaghetti and meatballs)

The down side is getting 6 kids ready for the festivities. I took two to school at noon and while I was there helped the two oldest change into costumes. Have you ever spent a significant portion of time at an elementary school on Halloween when you were not a student? It is freakin mayhem. And the baby was in my arms growling at all the kids in scary costumes so that got me mobbed by prepubescent girls who are baby obsessed.

I am going trick or treating tonight with 6 kids (but 3 more grown ups are coming) and I think if people were nice they would give me vodka in my bag.

I will post some pics when I get my sizing issue dealt with

No comments:

Post a Comment