Monday, January 26, 2009

Progress and setbacks

So my word counter went from 20% down to 10%. I realized that this project is going to require at least double the words I thought it was. Definitely making progress though and even better not even a little part of me wants to scream at it to "go to hell". Normally I do really well for a while and then my mind demands I engage it in something new, I really don't see that happening this time I am far too in love with this story.

Setbacks are MAJOR in the naming department though. Originally the book was supposed to be titled Valkyrie but Tom Cruise went and fucked that up with his new movie he has coming out, or maybe it is already out but either way it now sounds lame where when I first thought of it it sounded tres cool.

So fuck you Tom Cruise and I don't mean that in the same way I would say Fuck you to certain other male celebs.

So it is still without title :(

No comments:

Post a Comment