Monday, February 23, 2009

I lost my words.

Not as in I am suffering from writers block or anything but I literally LOST a few chapters. I do a lot of my work longhand and then type it up later because my life does not always permit me to sit at a comp when I feel the need to write.

Feb. 2 we had a house fire (everyone is ok) though and PAGES AND PAGES I was planning on transcribing that afternoon are gone now. I have tried to recreate them but I was living in a three bedroom house with 10 people (6 adults, a 6 year old, 5yr old, 3 yr old and 1yr old) and although I don't need silence to write that was just to much. So I have done NOTHING since January. NOTHING!!!

I feel like such a slacker and am hoping to get back into the groove tomorrow now that we are settled in at a friends house. I am afraid that I left it for so long I will not be able to get back into it properly. I know that is just self doubt and really has no foundation but it worries me all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Good grief, you're not a slacker. Give yourself a break!

    Take a few deep breaths and THEN get back to writing! :D

    ReplyDelete